Aftercare Hair Systems
Natural Hair Extensions
Glue / Taped / Ring
- Comb your hair along with extensions with wide tooth comb only.
- Braid your hair before going to bed. This will help against knots.
- When drying your hair, dry bonding areas first. This will protect the bonds.
- Brush thoroughly twice a day.
- While styling be careful not to use the styling rod or iron on the bonds.
- Do not use products that contain alcohol.
- Do not brush with twisted knots.
- Never wash, brush or dry your hair with your head upside down.
- Do not rub your hair while drying, just squeeze.
- Do not comb or brush the wet hair.
Wash your hair preferably twice a week. Wash with your head up preferably under shower or visit your salon.
Hair Care Products:
Our hair care line was specifically developed for the needs of premium genuine hair strands. You can be assured your natural hair will also benefit from the quality of these products.
Hair Patches Or Wigs / Toupee
- Always wash with good quality shampoo and conditioner.
- Wash with cold water as too hot water can spoil the knots and base.
- Always use serum.
- Comb only with wide tooth comb or brush and only after the hair are semi dry or completely dry.
- Always comb the edges then roots.
- If hair is long, use hair net while sleeping.
- Going on beach or swim can dry hair so always use protection.
- In order to restrict wastage sleep on Satin or Silk pillow covers.
- If you are using glue and tape visit the center within six weeks.
- If you are using a wig/ toupee which you take off while sleeping put it on its stand to retain better shape.
- Never wash your hair with soap.
- Do not put hat or helmets on wet hair.
- Do not stretch the base.
- Avoid exposure to high temperature.
- Avoid excessive combing.
- Do not use hair sprays or setting lotions.
- Friction is bad for hair.